ARM pay the self-employed
ARM Bank, a subsidiary of SON Bank , is one of two banks in the Netherlands that primarily profiles itself as sustainable (the other is Triangle ). ARM offers small businesses an affordable but limited total package for a fixed price, which includes the account, bank card and internet banking. Also transactions, provided they are within the eurozone and with a maximum of. On the other hand, the ARM does not include services that other banks can provide, such as extra accounts, a second bank card and a link with accounting software.
All costs of the bill
|Annual package costs||12 x $ 6 = $ 72|
|Second debit card||-|
|Credit transfer||Free in Eurozone *|
|Cashless debit||Free in Eurozone *|
|Extra checking account||-|
|Credit card||$ 37.50 ( compare all credit cards )|
|Use bank card in Eurozone||Free|
|Withdrawing money outside the euro zone||$ 2.25 per transaction|
|Pay with bank card outside the euro zone||$ 0.15 per transaction|
|Credit interest checking account||0.1%|
|Debit interest checking account||-|
|Link with accounting package||-|
* ARM allows up to 1,000 transactions per year on the business account. ARM does charge costs for transactions outside the eurozone and for urgent transfers. For an overview you can view the conditions.
- ARM stands for sustainable banking.
- Transfer money within the Eurozone for free.
- Re-request from your bank card is free.
- Downloading statements is free.
- Easily manage your business account in addition to your private account at ARM with an app and internet banking.
- Credit interest on your checking account.
- No link with accounting package possible.
- Not suitable for entrepreneurs with more than 1,000 transactions per year.
- No second bank card or credit card possible.
- You cannot open additional checking accounts.
- ARM Bank is only suitable for digital transfers, not for incoming PIN payments or cash deposits.
- ARM does not offer financing options, such as a Current Account Credit, for small business owners.
Frequently Asked Questions
For whom is a business account at ARM Bank suitable?
The ARM is a good option for those who value sustainability more than an extensive service package. Especially freelancers, self-employed'ers and small entrepreneurs are eligible: the ARM Bank business account has the condition that your company is a sole proprietorship or bv with no more than 2 employees. The number of transactions per year may also not exceed 1,000.
How do I open a business account with ARM Bank?
ARM operates completely online. You go through five steps to close a business account. First you have to answer a number of questions to determine whether a business account with ARM Bank is suitable for you. Then the application runs by entering some personal and company details.
Can I also insure myself with ARM Bank?
ARM does not offer insurance.
Can I be overdrawn on my business account at ARM Bank?
No. In case of unauthorized overdraft, debit interest will be charged. ARM Bank is not the best option to finance your business unless you want to finance sustainable projects worth at least 1 million USD.
Can I deposit cash at ARM Bank?
No, this is not possible. ARM Bank only processes digital transfers.
Lane Business (most chosen)