Massive Music – PARTNERSHIP SUPPORT SPECIALIST (NL)
We are MassiveMusic, the record agency for some of the world’s most famous brands. As a trusted partner, we provide everything a brand needs in music, voice and sound. Impactful strategies, sound brand identities and top-notch compositions – we create this and more through our fervent passion for music combined with craftsmanship and scientific research. The ultimate goal? Making the world a better place while helping brands and agencies be more efficient through the emotional power of sound. Our astute creators and strategic thinkers can be found in offices and studios around the world. www.massivemusic.com
Our Amsterdam team is looking for a Partnership Support Specialist. The new role of Business Partnership Support Specialist would include, but not be limited to, the following: Responsible for providing administrative and research support to global sales teams and potential customers during the sales process. This support role involves online research and analysis of potential customers/brands, so that the new business’s sales teams have all the information they need to reach these customers and engage successfully.
You are a supernova of energy and passion. You have enthusiasm for music and enjoy collaborating with like-minded, driven people. They enjoy working with you because you bring new ideas and always have a proactive solution to any challenge.
- Perform data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics and other relevant information and maintain an organized and accessible filing system (SalesForce, Hubspot, Netsuite).
- Setting up email campaigns to reach potential customers through Hubspot
- Support the sales team with brand insights from potential customers such as brand strategy and sound identity highlights and create engaging topics/hookups to reach and capture attention and interest.
- Find the right contact persons/decision makers at potential customers (including full name, job title, email address, LinkedIn profile)
- Responsible for the utilization, analysis, proactive distribution and follow-up of leads to the new sales team from services such as Winmo, Pearlfinders & Lead forensics.
- Management of administrative tasks for the company and its sales and management teams. Maintain client results lists, seek out sales team members for updates and report results.
- Identify and create lists of potential customers while maintaining sales databases.
- Build and customize sales presentations for specific customers in Keynote
- Work with account managers to create and implement targeted sales strategies
- Track new product launches and ensure the sales team is up to date
Desired skills and experience
- Your attitude at work is entrepreneurial, efficient and effective.
- Highly organized, structured and versatile skills
- You have sales support experience
- You breathe music and data.
- team player
- You are sociable and useful not only to your colleagues but to everyone who comes to us.
- You challenge yourself and the team to keep raising the bar a little higher.
- You are proactive and take the lead in the projects for which you are responsible.
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in business economics, data analysis or similar
- Advanced knowledge of Keynote and Excel
- Strong business, analytical and research skills
- Your work attitude is above and beyond
- You are social and helpful not only to your colleagues but to everyone who comes to us
- You challenge yourself and the team to raise the bar a little higher every time
- You enjoy being at our massive events and other industry-related events and meetups
Full time. What do you get in return? Inspiration, knowledge, career development, in addition to our financial package. You will also work with an international group of remarkable, music-infused individuals.
On that note, please know that MassiveMusic is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be disqualified on the basis of gender, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief or belief. sexual orientation. And if you need any specific adjustments to be made throughout our recruiting process, please let us know.
If after reading this you know this is the perfect role for you, please apply via THIS LINK and be sure to include your resume and a brief summary of the professional achievement of which you are most proud to date.
I look forward to hearing from you !