MusicRow Job Offer: Project Manager
MusicRow, Nashville’s leading music industry publication, is seeking a Project Manager. This position will lead specific projects for the company, manage customer service, perform general office duties and provide support to all MusicRow Members of the team. They will also participate in the daily information operations of MusicRowas well as print editions of the publication, as required.
– Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Writing experience and proofreading skills
– A professional experience of 1 to 3 years is preferable
– Must have strong project management skills, meet deadlines and enjoy working in a team
– Manages specific projects for the company
– Manages MusicRow subscriptions
– Handles customer service, including answering the phone, mailing orders, assisting customers in the office, and other duties
– Cross-training in other positions at MusicRow. Provides support to MusicRow Members of the team
– Assist with day-to-day news operations as needed, including writing, editing and publishing news
– Assistance in the production of MusicRowprinting issues if needed, including writing, checking and helping with contact directories
– Various office support tasks, as needed
Send CV (with salary requirement) to [email protected].
Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer. We are an equal opportunity employer.