Singer Lisa Gentile accuses Chris Noth of sexual assault – Music News
Singer Lisa Gentile has become the fourth woman to accuse Chris Noth of sexual assault.
The Sex and the City actor faced allegations of sexual assault from three women, who used pseudonyms, last week and he responded by vehemently denying the allegations in a statement.
Singer-songwriter Gentile became the fourth sexual assault accuser on Thursday, publicly identifying herself at a New York press conference with her lawyer Gloria Allred.
During the talk, Gentile said she met Noth in the late ’90s, as they were both regulars at the same Manhattan restaurant. In 2002, he allegedly offered to take her home and asked to see her apartment. After drinking wine, Gentile claims that Noth leaned her against the kitchen counter and tried to force himself on her.
“He was drooling all over me and I quickly became uncomfortable. He got more aggressive, put both hands on my breasts and started to squeeze them really hard on my shirt,” she said. , adding that he would then put his hands under her top. . “I kept pushing his hands down as he pushed mine up. I was trying to get him to stop. Then he pushed my hands towards his penis.”
Gentile alleged that after pushing him away, he “got extremely angry and started yelling and calling me tease and ab ** ch” before storming out of his apartment.
She claimed he called her the next day and threatened to ruin her career if she told anyone about their meeting.
“He warned me that if I ever told a soul about what happened the day before it would ruin my career, that I would never sing again and that he would blacklist me for business,” he said. she said during the press conference. “I speak now on behalf of the other women who have come forward. I think we should have our day in court to hold him accountable. I was afraid to come forward because of the power of Mr. Noth and his people. threats to ruin my career. “
Noth, 67, has yet to respond to Gentile’s claims. However, last week he called the claims of the first two women “categorically false” in a statement.
“These stories could have been from 30 years or 30 days ago – no always means no – it’s a line that I did not cross. The meetings were consensual,” he said. “It’s hard not to question when these stories came out. I’m not sure why they are resurfacing now, but I know this: I didn’t assault these women.”